This year the great grand kids of Nana & Popie enjoyed a sunny day for their egg hunt! This year we had the Egg hunt on Saturday then Easter lunch on Sunday! As Sunday came along with lots of rain, we were so glad the kids got to hunt the eggs on a dry day. There were about 700 eggs for the older kids to hunt and the younger ones had a blast hunting too.Leesha, Zhanna and Tiphanee have now graduated from hunting eggs to becoming the helpers. Brian & Brandi came with their
6 kids plus an extra friend, Nikki was there with 4 of her 5 kids, Shasta was there with Shyra, and of course Zach and Katelynn, and I am sure I missed a few. The adults had a great time visiting too!We tried something new this year - the kids got to decorate cookies and
they had a great time eating the mounds of frosting they applied themselves.

1 comment:
Hey I love your blog! Now if only i could figure out how to subscribe.
mine is here
http://momentsintime88.blogspot.com/
i just started it. not too much on it.
Post a Comment