No pictures, but a few thoughts. One Saturday we are playing in the snow and freezing, the next Friday 96 degrees out! I felt I was in South Carolina again except no air conditioning! We will install a ceiling fan in our room before the next heat wave (if we get another) The most familiar thing I have heard since moving back is if you don't like the weather in Washington, just wait it could change in minutes. We have 5 days of 80 or higher, now today I am back in my sweats while it may hit 60 if we are lucky today!
We are venturing up to Hood Canal to go camping over the holiday weekend, I will get some new pictures posted next week. It will be in the 60's the whole weekend, but no rain on the forecast (yet) we will return if we get rain. I am not a tent camper and definitely not a tent camper in the rain!
Some Firsts!!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment