Friday, June 6, 2008

Katelynn's boo-boo


















I got a call this morning from Katelynn's school. When the lady said she was in the nurse's office, the next thing I expected to hear was that Zach had broken a bone or something, I was shocked to hear that Katelynn had taken a bad fall on the playground and that I needed to come get her. The lady said that Katelynn was bleeding by her eye, nose, mouth, and knee. Since I have worked at a school before and knew that if a child needs picked up because of a playground accident, then it must be bad. I called Chris to let him know, then took Ayden and headed off to the school. When I got there, Katelynn was a basket case, but the injuries were just a fat lip and "road rash" as we call it at our house. So thankfully no stitches, just lots of neosporin and lots of love.

No comments: