Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

It was time again for the annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Bi-zi farms - here we come! Chris was working for I loaded up the 3 kids and off we went. Austin was not feeling his best, recovering from bronchitis, but he was a trouper sitting in the stroller most of the time. We even strolled Austin through the corn maze - what a muddy mess!

At the end of our visit, we all enjoyed a nice warm cup of hot chocolate!
Zach and Katelynn's favorite part was the hay-bale pyramid! They had so much fun climbing up and down and trough all the tunnels! Austin and I enjoyed sitting and watching them!
Too cute!

1 comment:

The Winecoffs said...

It is so good to see that you guys are doing well in your new home. We miss you as well. Your blog site looks great! Maybe I need to take some lessons from you!