Although we have great memories and bruises!
I am not one to get in the snow, but this year, I came up with a great idea to use latex gloves between two cloth gloves to keep our hands dry and it worked. I do have to say, that sledding is not for me, (I am not posting the pics Chris got of me sledding)
I hit the ground instead of the sled a few too many times!
I hit the ground instead of the sled a few too many times!
We would go out for an hour to an hour and a half at a time!
Yesterday the kids played out for 2 hours while I got my car unstuck after trying to move it!
So glad Kohl's and Ross came through with clearance snow stuff last year before we took the kids to Mt. St. Helen's to play in the snow.
They stayed dry the whole time we were out there.
We are going to be ready to go tubing on Mt. Hood soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment