Monday, July 13, 2009

Going through the motions.....................

I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't want to spend my whole life asking
"What if I had given everything?"
Instead of going through the motions


"The Motions" by Matthew West

As I have been studying God's Word this last month, this song keeps coming back to me. I don't want to be a Christian that just goes through the motions, I want to have a faith that is real and relevant. I want my children to see my faith and know that it rests in the Most Holy God! I want to take every moment and opportunity to share what God is doing in my life and to be able to share with everyone why I have this amazing faith in God. We only have one life here on earth, one life to serve our Most Holy God, one life to devote to Him.

What are you going to do??

No comments: