Monday, July 13, 2009

Katelynn's field trip to the Oregon Zoo!!

Katelynn & Briielle pretending to be sleeping as we were stuck in traffic!
I was wishing they were really sleeping!!


Katelynn and another boy from her class riding the pretend horses
(the only kind of horses she will get on!)

Katelynn and her friend Alexis!




To end her first grade year, Katelynn's class got to take their only field trip of the year! We all loaded up the buses with 3 classes of first graders on each bus, to head over to the Oregon Zoo. Leaving well after rush hour should have passed, we got stuck in traffic! Wow sitting with 2 wound up girls as we waited for about 30 minutes reminded me why I stick to working with little ones instead of grade-schoolers! Noisy and wiggly!!!
We had a great time and I really enjoyed seeing the elephants, especially the baby one!

No comments: